START WITH THE BASICS
- Sewing machine basics, and how to operate the sewing machine
- Hand sewing techniques, learn important hand stitches
- Tools of the trade
- Major fundamental techniques
- Sewing terminology
- Seams and stitches
- Learn how to use and read a pattern.
- Learn the beauty of different fabrics
- Discover the great resources of Manhattan's garment district
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Start sewing today, the right way. Learn how to read a pattern, learn how to sew in a zipper, or how to set a sleeve into a garment and so much more. Your first project will be a complete skirt and the finished product will be beautifully and professionally constructed, one that you will be proud to wear.
Please go to the contact page or email Laura at Laura@sewny.com